Updated May 26, 2007On 25 May 2007, President Bush signed HR 2206, "emergency supplemental appropriations and additional supplemental appropriations for agricultural and other emergency assistance" for the fiscal years 2007 and 2008.
The House voted on Amendment 1 to Senate Amendment to HR 2206 (Titles 3-9), followed by Amendment 2 to Senate Amendment to HR 2206 (Titles 1 and 2).
The first vote was 348-73; one Democrat and 72 Republicans voted "no." (roll call vote)
The second vote was 280-142; 140 Democrats and two Republicans voted "no." (roll call vote).
The Senate passed the bill 80 - 14 . Those voting "no" (roll call vote)
Boxer (D-CA), Burr (R-NC), Clinton (D-NY), Coburn (R-OK), Dodd (D-CT), Enzi (R-WY), Feingold (D-WI), Kennedy (D-MA), Kerry (D-MA), Leahy (D-VT), Obama (D-IL) Sanders (I-VT) Whitehouse (D-RI) Wyden (D-OR).
- Title 1 - Supplemental Appropriations for Defense, National Affairs, and Other Security Related Needs
- Title 2 - Title 2 - Hurricane Katrina Recovery
- Title 3 - Additional Defense, International Affairs, and Homeland Security Provisions
- Title 4 - Additional Hurricane Relief and Recovery
- Title 5 - Other Emergency Appropriations
- Title 6 - Other Matters
- Title 7 - Elimination of Schip Shortfall And Other Matters
- Title 8 - Fair Minimum Wage and Tax Relief
- Title 9 - Agricultural Assistance
Amendment 1 to Senate Amendment to HR 2206, pdf
Amendment 2 to Senate Amendment to HR 2206, pdf